We aim to make this website accessible to everyone.
On Windows, press ALT + access key then Enter, on Macintosh press Control + access key:
- Access key 1 - Home page
- Access key 2 - Skip navigation
- Access key 0 - Accessibility page
Please note that Firefox users may need to press SHIFT + ALT + access key.
Resizing the text
To increase or decrease the text size:
- Internet Explorer: View > Text size
- Netscape: View > Text zoom
- Mozilla / Firefox: View > Text size
- Safari: View > Make Text Bigger
- The navigation comes before the content, so for those using screen readers there is the option to skip the navigation and go straight to the content.
- This website has been built using Cascading Style Sheets (CSS), no tables have been used for layout purposes.
- All text sizes are relative, which means you can resize text using your browser.
- All images have an ALT attribute which provides a alternative to the image if required. Decorative images have an empty ALT attribute or are specified by the style sheet.
This website has been tested and should offer full functionality on Windows, Macintosh and Linux with:
- Internet Explorer (6+)